Pageviews past week

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

First off....THANK YOU to all of our troops, present and past!

Second, our memorial day weekend was pretty uneventful.  We spent Friday cutting firewood, in the snow.  How wonderful.



Michael helped a friend on Saturday and I stayed home and attempted to "clean the house."  Instead I made cookies and caught up on some teachery reading.
We went out in Livingston on Saturday night with some friends and came home early.  The roads are finally open - which is nice. 
On Sunday we went house-shopping and drug mom and dad along.  I don't think they enjoyed the ride.  We found one house that we were pretty interested in....but later realized the foundation is wood.  Michael apparently is not interested in a wood foundation...so the search continues.
Today, we did a lot of television watching, slept in and ate entirely too much.  We cooked a pizza and stir-fry.  And......it snowed. And rained. 
I got to hang out with the husband all day though :) and it was a good day!

A picture of us taken while we fixed some fence last week (:

This is Parker, undoubtedly the best horse and friend in the entire world.  
And finally...the third man in my life....Zip.

Tomorrow Michael and I are started INSANITY up, once again.  We'll see how long I last this time around!



No comments:

Post a Comment