Pageviews past week

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Catching Up...


The love of my life :)

The best Wilderness.

One cold puppy!

"Where you go, I will go.  And Where you stay, I will stay."



"Every love story is great, but ours is my favorite!"

I have good news!  I have a job next year :)  My contract was renewed, well technically it was changed, not renewed - but I am still excited.  I have taught Kindergarten and K-6 Art this past year, and get to switch to first and second grade next year.  So excited!!!!! That means my poor kiddos are stuck with me for two more years though - poor guys.  I also get to continue teaching 7th and 8th grade Language Arts, which is great.  


However, on a not so great note....this is what happened today.
Ouch!  Michael and I went to a Pioneers baseball game - actually two games.  It was fun, but HOT.  Plus, my knees are scabbed so double ouch.  The Pioneers beat Dawson which is suhweet! !  


Being outside all day did allow me to take some pictures of the prettiest time of year in Miles City, Montana though.




I love tulips - and my absolute favorite color of flower is orange.










Unfortunately, these flowers are not in my garden, but there are nearby.  Mine have not bloomed yet.








I am growing basil and an assortment of flowers though - 






Aren't they perdy?!?!?!?  I am super excited for the basil.  I LOVE basil. 


My bountiful basket had basil in it this week, which I was incredibly stoked about.  I had it tonight on my grilled cheese.  I love grilled cheese.  Especially with basil on it.


Anyway, while it may be spring time here, it isn't at home.  These photos are from Easter Weekend.  Michael and I hiked part of the way to the West Boulder Meadows (one of my favorite places) and enjoyed time at home.


Sandhill Cranes are my favorite birds.  My dad and I got to watch them dance one Spring and to this day it was one of the neatest things that I have ever seen.  I love them - and the noises that they make.



It was cold and Zippy did not like his haircut.  He still doesn't like it.  

The tail to the Meadows.



Cool icicles on top of the moss.  I like green.



I found this on Pinterest and felt the need to share.  Such truth.

Testing 101 






1 comment: