Pageviews past week

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Best Weekend.

You may think from the heading that I did something exciting this weekend, but I did not.  It was cold and rainy here all weekend, and we did absolutely nothing.  Well, close to nothing.  I did a little cleaning, grading and my lesson plans, but that is it.  We watched movies and hung out.  Our mutts haven't been very impressed with us.  Oh, I also made cookies.  They were mediocre at best.  
Saturday night we went to the local winery.  Yes, there is a winery in Miles City.  I was hesitant, as I am a bit of a wine snob....but it was fantastic.  Yes Grandma, I got you a bottle that we can drink in May.  

The Tongue Tied was my favorite, very yummy.  We got the Red Raspberry for my mom and the Deep Purple for Michael's sister.  They have a fantastic selection of fruity wines, if you like that kind of wine - I do not.  I like good 'ol, dry red.  



It was gloomy today so I picked some of the neighbor's lilacs for the house :)




Does anyone know where a person can get these?  Quite a few people have them around here, and I want one.




I love these flowers.  They are one of my favorites - especially the dark purple ones.







No comments:

Post a Comment