Pageviews past week

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May ......

May is officially here.  I do not particularly like May, or June for that matter, and I really dislike July and August.  Literally the only good thing that comes out of summer is my second wedding anniversary!  I do not like summer.  That is kind of a lie.  I do not like the heat.  Not at all.  I do however, like to ride my horses, not be around small children for numerous hours each day, ride my horses, see my parents, see the mountains and well, ride my horse.   I get to go home and work this summer, which I am excited about - but I am going to miss my husband :(  The majority of our relationship has been fairly long distant though so I suppose we'll be able to handle it. 

I am already ready for fall.  I wish the weather man could just skip summer.  Bleh. 

May in Eastern Montana isn't all bad though......  and I think we all know why :)



Yup. 

I am excited.  Obviously.

Guess what.... 

School gets out the day before this nonsense begins....making it an even better weekend. 

I love my job - I love it a lot.  But, lets be honest here....I am ready for it to be over.  Oh the perks of teaching :) A three month "break."  Whoooot!

Anyway, back to this Bucking Horse Sale business, I have only attended once.  It was rough. And by rough, I really truly mean rough.  Still excited though.  Did I mention that my BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD is coming ????  She is. 


 I sure do love her. 

About two weeks ago, I was even more excited because I thought my little seeester was coming too.  She decided to get her tonsils taken out instead though.  How convenient.  Right?  Personally, I think was scared.  We had a little contest brewing and apparently she backed out.  No big deal.  I'll accept the victory - take one for the team.  I will have to bring back the infamous "Clark Stumble" all by myself.  Which by the way, I am O.K. with.  We'll be thinking about her though. 


Such a gem, that girl is.  :) Love you, Laci.

I suppose it is appropriate to start a countdown.  I'll start two, actually. 

15 days until BHS.

20 days until Laci comes home.

3 comments:

  1. Found you! You don't like summer?? Could have fooled me! Enjoy the weekend with your Mom and Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and thank you for taking away those silly word verification things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I really enjoy ur blog. Sounds like a very interesting time in your life. Praying for ur Mother. Rosa

    ReplyDelete