Pageviews past week

Monday, May 21, 2012

Homeward Bound

Michael and I made it through the Miles City Bucking Horse Sale.  Barely.  But we made it.  It was fun - hot - but fun.  We danced and drank and danced and drank and got sun burned and watched the sale and ate tons and tons of terrible fair food, that obviously was delicious.  


P.S.  I love dancing with my husband :) and we haven't danced much at all since we got married.  


Also, the Bucking Horse Sale has bagpipe players and we watched them battle the bugle band....in the bar...at 10 a.m.  It was A-MAZING to say the least.  I LOVE bagpipes.  


The weekend came to end, much too quickly however, and now I am at home for the summer.  It is great to be with my family, horses and of course the mountains, but I have not even been gone 24 hours and I already miss my husband.  Good think he is a practiced bachelor :)  He is lonely, I even took the dogs.  I think we will survive though - my dad does a pretty good job of keeping me busy and Mike has a full summer of golf, softball and house projects planned.  


I didn't take any pictures tonight, but I will this week!



Look at those hideous clubs of his!  We went golfing in Big Sky for our first Anniversary...and he actually brought those along....




The super fantastic internet service here seems to have mixed feelings about my pictures, as well as my blog in general.



My summer job consists primarily of mowing the grass and riding - and I get to ride with some of the cutest little kids on the planet :)  

This right here is a bit that I have wanted for approximately 45367.54 years and my dad refuses to give it to me.  I just ran across the picture and thought I would post it.


There he is - the love of my life :)  Isn't he handsome?  He is also the nicest, most caring person in the entire world.  I kinda like him.


He is going to read this about 56 years down the road (because he despises that I have a blog) and be super upset about me posting pictures of him online.  Oh no!





2 comments:

  1. Are u very far (in miles) from ur husband? It would be quite lonely.
    The bit is beautiful. Reminds me of a beautiful piece of jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does he hate your having a blog??

    ReplyDelete