Pageviews past week

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Almost.....

It is almost Michael and I's second anniversary!  I cannot believe that it has already been two years since our wedding.  We got married at my parent's place on July 24 of 2010.  It was perfect - and simple.  We ordered our flowers from Costco, sat on straw bales and had a great D.J.  By simple, I mean it was simple for Michael and I.  My parents and grandparents did everything.  Everything.  My mom and dad had the place looking phenomenal, my Grandmother did the majority of the food - which was delicious - and everyone helped out with making bouquets.  My poor mom even made it through the weekend with a shattered leg, ankle and foot from a horse accident back in June.

Here are a few pictures of our special day :)

All courtesy of Jennifer Kahm at www.lastingmemoriesphotography.info


How lucky am I?????




I kinda liked my bouquet!  










 


And, for my mom today.....


Love you.


1 comment:

  1. Let's do it again!! And the last photo is your Mother in a nutshell!

    ReplyDelete