Pageviews past week

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summertime

Who actually likes summer?  Not me.  


Okay, I like a few things about summer - but not very many.  


Likes:
- being home with my family
- riding my horse(s) - speaking of which, I should be doing that right now
- green grass
- flowers
- our anniversary :)




Dislikes:
- heat
- sun
- Eastern Montana heat
- mowing grass
- weed eating grass
- sweating
- fires
- bugs. Bugs are not my thing.
- swim suits


Want to know what I do like?  Winter. I love winter.  


I cannot wait until winter - or at least until fall.   Fall will do.








Summer is good for a few things around here though - one of those things being pictures.




Summer is good for flowers.





Black Beauty likes to get his picture taken.




Junior hiding from the camera - or just trying to avoid being caught.







Obviously this is why we refer to the area as "God's Country."  


















A face only a mother could love :)

























We went to Delmo Lake near Butte on a camping trip for my parent's 25th Anniversary.  The boat wouldn't run, so we rafted and dirt biked instead.




25 Years - June 13th 2012









We haven't made it 25 years, but in 12 days we will be celebrating our second anniversary :) 









I love him quite a lot. 



















1 comment: