Pageviews past week

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wedding Part II

Since the internet up here is rather temperamental, I am going to have to do this wedding blog business in parts.

Here is my husband and his groomsmen.
His brother, Richard, his friend Tyler and then his friend Nate.  Tyler lives in Wilsall on his family ranch and Nate fights fire all over the place.


Our little ring bearers were Michael's nephew Raddick on the left and my second cousin Griffin on the right.  
Raddick enjoyed his role significantly more than Griff.



Here we have our ushers - all my cousins.  Sort of.
Wyatt on the left, then Chase and Ty.  Wyatt is moving to MC this fall to attend MCC, and Chase and Tyler are still in high school.






 Michael and his big brother.





Michael and Nate.

Michael and Tyler.  Tyler and his wife just had a baby a few weeks ago.  Emma Josephine.




My flower girls and greeters.  In the pink is Michael's cousin Hunter, and my cousin Maloney.  In the blue dress in Caity - Chase's sister, and my flower girls in the white, Jade and Maise.
Maise was quite the ham.



Poor Maise wasn't very impressed.
Aren't they gorgeous?

Jade was a sweetheart.  She wouldn't talk to me the entire weekend, but she gave me a smooch.


My bridesmaids.

MOH - Laci :)

My bridesmaids were Lindsay and Kayla.  I have know Lindsay for most of my life and our families are  pretty close.  Kayla on the other hand, I met at college (and she is my very best friend).  We went through a bit of a love hate relationship which eventually blossomed into quite the friendship.






My beautiful grandmother and I.  

 You would think he'd like a kiss from a girl......







No comments:

Post a Comment