Pageviews past week

Monday, July 23, 2012

Tomorrow!

Whew!  Lucky you, tomorrow is actually Michael and I's anniversary....and that means you probably won't have to look at wedding pictures anymore (well, at least not an entire blog full).

Below are pictures of our wedding cake(s) and cupcakes.  One of our AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING friends - Kim Gregg - made our cake and cupcakes and her husband made our adorable little stands.  She is quite the baker and he is quite the handyman.
Aside from the handful that my darling husband shoved into my face, I actually didn't even eat any cake - but let me assure you it got devoured.  Who knew wedding cakes tasted good?  Not me. But, they do when Kim makes them.

While I did not eat any cake, I did indulge in about 13 cupcakes.  Man they were delicious - and beautiful.


Yes. Yes we did have Cat/Griz cakes. My mom had them made for us and bought us the calendars.  :)

Mine sits on my desk in my classroom and I use it during calendar activities! GO CATS!!!!


Gosh he is sweet.


Want to know where he is right now?  Canada. Fishing trip.  Lucky duck.


My beautiful mother and Brody.



Dad and Grandpa Mike walking me down to the wedding.












And we're married!

Mr. and Mrs. Gilbert :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary beautiful Granddaughter. I am very glad I can call you my Granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete