Pageviews past week

Thursday, July 26, 2012

July 24


Well, I loaded the pictures up to this blog post and tried to post it ON our actual anniversary but it would not post.  Thank you awesome internet.  

Anyway, here it is today.  There were more pictures of Michael and I but they are no longer here and quite frankly I am fed up with uploading them.  So, I guess you can look at them next year.





My beautiful mom and I on our wedding day!







Laci and I - I get to see her NEXT WEEK. WOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!



So cool. Michael is far more creative than I and he made this sign, along with many others.  Love them.  BUT in all of the cleanup, they got thrown away.  :(




GO CATS!!!




Our first anniversary in Big Sky, Montana!



Obviously we went to the brewery.  T'was delicious.  Not as good as Neptunes - but delicious.

Yup - you guess it.  We went golfing....YAY - not. Just kidding - it was actually pretty fun.


Sexy.


These are just from our second year of marriage. Above is from a camping trip on the madison last summer.  To the left was at Fort Peck last fall and down below is just us in MC.



No comments:

Post a Comment